4 Bit Analog to Digital Converter
4 Bit Analog To Digital Converter
The board consists of the following built-in parts :-
- + 5V D.C. at 250mA, IC Regulated Power Supply internally connected.
- – 5V D.C. at 50mA, IC Regulated Power Supply internally connected.
- + 10V D.C. at 50mA, IC Regulated Power Supply internally connected.
- 0-15V D.C. at 50mA, continuously variable Power Supply.
- D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-15V.
- Voltage comparator.
- Quad 2-input NAND gate.
- Quad 2-input NOR gate.
- Qual 2-input AND gate.
- Dual 4-input AND gate.
- Quad 2-input EX-OR gate.
- Three, Hex Buffer/Driver.
- BCD-to-7 Segment Decoder/Driver.
- Dual J-K Flip-Flop.
- 4-Bit Binary Ripple Counter.
- Continuous monitoring of analog signals on a voltmeter and of digital signals on 7 segment display.
- Seven LEDs to display the state of various important points.
- Two seven segment displays for visual indication of output status.
- Provision for manual pulses as well as for internal clock.
- Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light. for Engineering Electronics Workshop Laboratory Instruments