- To study working principle & various faults of VCR.
- To study practical & theoretical aspects of circuitry.
In built switch mode power supplies for different sections In built audio Pre-amplifier In built RF Amplifier
- Complete block diagram of VCR player on top panel
- Mechanical arrangement and printed circuit board mounted in acrylic box
- Digital Display & keyboard on top panel
- 10 Test points provided on front panel only for observations
- 10 Fault switch provided on front panel for fault creation
- Input and output jacks for audio, video and R.F
- All components/assembly in transparent acrylic box for better view angle
- Remote Operating system
- Power requirement: 220 VAC +10%, 50 Hz
- Weight :8.0Kg Approx.
- Standard Accessories:
- Power Chord; AV Signal Lead, RF Signal Lead, Demo Video Cassette, Remote Control with Cell, & Instruction Manual Optional Accessories:
- Dual Trace CRO 20 MHz & Multi-meter Color Television Demonstrator