Bucket elevators are used when the only direction of travel is vertical. There could be three type of bucket conveyors; centrifugal discharge, positive discharge, continuous discharge bucket conveyor. The present set-up is a centrifugal discharge bucket conveyor in which buckets are suitably spaced on a belt, which is driven with sufficient speed to discharge the bucket over the head wheel by the centrifugal force. It may be used for almost any, material that is discharged freely from the buckets. High capacity is obtained by large numbers of buckets and not by speed. The equipment is of Lab. Size with small buckets. The drive is given through a reduction gear box coupled to a motor. Collecting bin and feed box is provided with the equipment. It demonstrates the working of bucket conveyor as used in the industries.
Technical Details :
- Buckets : Material Steel./Plastic
- Belt : Nylon./Synthetic
- Drive: ½ HP motor coupled to Reduction Gear Box.
- Feed Hopper: Suitable capacity with feed control arrangement.
- Bins : 2 Nos. Collecting Bin and Distributing Bin
- Control Panel Comprises of:Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- A good quality painted rigid MS Structure is provided to support all the parts.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- As per industry standards
- Light weight
- High capacity
- Less maintenance
- Fast ans smooth operation
- Excellent design
- For carrying bulk material