In an ideal CSTR (i.e. an ideal steady state flow reactor) the contents in reactor This set-up is used to study a non-catalytic homogeneous second order liquid phase reaction under ambient condition. The setup consists of three CSTR arranged in series and two feed tanks through which two reactants are fed to the reactor. The flow rate can be varied by changing the speed of peristaltic pump. Reactants from feed tanks enter in the first CSTR and are passed to second CSTR and so on.The present set-up has a facility to interface the system with computer which enables to log the experimental data using computer.
- Reactor (3 Nos.): Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 1 Ltr.(Approx)
- Agitator: Material Stainless Steel Impeller and shaft coupled with FHP motor and Control Unit for variable speed.
- Feed Tank (2Nos.): Material Stainless Steel, Capacity – 20 Ltrs.
- Feed Circulation: By Peristaltic Pump (2Nos.), Computer controlled for different RPM
- Piping: Stainless Steel and PVC
- Product Analysis: By using Electronic Sensor (3Nos.), Output 4-20 mA.
- Control Panel comprising of: Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator.