Desiccators (Vacuum) – Scientific Laboratory Equipment
Vacuum desiccators have a transparent polycarbonate (PC) cover and polypropylene (PP) base which will not shatter or implode at full vacuum when used according to instructions packed with the product. The desiccator body is impervious to all solid desiccants, including acids and alkalies. Do not use concentrated acids as desiccants.
General description for Desiccators – Vacuum
- Clear body
- Not compatible with organic solvents or vapors.
- Removable stopcock accepts 1/8 to 1/4 in. I.D. tubing.
- Holds a vacuum of 28 in. Hg (711 mm) for 24 hours.
- Room temperature use only.
- TPE caps seal side-arms for non-vacuum use.
- Max clearance above plate: 195 mm
- Long working life
- Precisely designed
- Optimum functionality
Size (mm) Flange O.D (mm) I.D ( mm) Packing
150 171 150 1 Pc
200 232 199 1 Pc
250 276 240 1 Pc
300 340 300 1 Pc