This page was exported from Labappara scientific instrument
Export date: Tue Oct 19 12:14:11 2021 / +0000 GMT
Double Convex Lens
Product Categories: Educational equipments, Lenses, Light & Optics, Optical Instruments, Physics Equipments
Product Tags: physics lab instruments
Product Page: https://www.labappara.com/product/double-convex-lens/
Double Convex Lens - Physics Optical Equipment
- Spherical Double Convex Lenses are highly polished and well edged and are used for magnification of the light.
- The lenses are designed using the finest quality glass material, which is widely used in various Medical Colleges, Research Institutes and Medical Fraternities.
- The fact that a double convex lens is thicker across its middle is an indicator that it will converge rays of light that travel parallel to its principal axis.
- A double convex lens is a converging lens.
- A double convex lens is also symmetrical across both its horizontal and vertical axis.
- This lens is perfect for doing optical experiments comparing focal lengths and convex vs. concave lenses.
- These have positive focal length and two inwards parallel surfaces to redirect the light. Further, these are known for optimum quality and smooth finish.
- Precise design
- Suitable for use with optical benches
- Well polished
- Optimum quality
- Smooth finish.
Diameter Focal length
50 mm 5-100 cm
75 mm 5-100 cm
Product added date: 2017-03-20 05:00:03
Product modified date: 2018-05-16 12:23:16
Product export as MS Document by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.