Induction Coil – Physics Laboratory Equipment
Induction Coils are wound from insulated copper wire and paraffin wax insulation is provided throughout with condenser, in polished case. A fully adjustable trembler system is incorporated spark suppression capacitors are housed in a base. A pair of pointer electrodes are supplied with the instrument, the pointer electrode having an insulating handle for adjustment of the spark gap. Low voltage input is via a pair of baseboard mounted 4 mm. Sockets.
An Induction coil or “spark coil” is a type of electrical transformer used to produce high-voltage pulses from a low-voltage direct current (DC) supply
Sensitive to be used with kohlraush Conductivity Bridge
- In cabinet polish wooden box.
- Coils are made from best quality enamelled copper wire and paraffin insulaion is provided throughout.
- Fitted with platinum contact with removable spark discharger.
- Complete with ON/OFF switch of primary and two bakelite look type terminals.
- Coils upto 15mm spark length are workable on 4-6 volts and rest on 6-12 volts DC.
Available in Spark length: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 75mm, 100mm