This page was exported from Labappara scientific instrument
Export date: Thu Dec 1 23:30:09 2022 / +0000 GMT
Kelvin Double Bridge
Product Categories: General Physics
Product Tags: electronics, physics lab instruments
Product Page: https://www.labappara.com/product/kelvin-double-bridge/
Kelvin Double Bridge - Physics Laboratory Equipment
- Kelvin double bridge for precise measurement of low resistance capable of measuring resistance from 0.1 micro – ohm to 1.1 ohms.
- Ten standard resistance of Manganin are provided in step of 0.1 ohm each in dial from with five multiple ratios of .001, 1, 10 and 100 ohms.
- The circulars slide wire of .01 ohms is also made from thick Manganin wire.
- Having extremely low temperature coefficient calibrated to +05 to 0.02% with heavy construction.
- Conforms to Conductor Resistance Test as per
- Four Terminals method and kelvin Principle for eliminating contact and lead resistance.
- Properly aged manganin wire resistance used.
- Reproducible measurements (Same value even after 25000 operations)
- Zero setting provision (Provided on slide wire dial)
- Hard silver plated switches are used (Specially designed)
- Current switch with reverse facility eliminates thermal e.m.f.
- Compact design
- Easy to operate
- High performance
Product added date: 2017-04-21 16:28:05
Product modified date: 2018-05-15 16:08:24
Product export as MS Document by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.