- Circuit diagram printed on PCB.
- Transformer based power supply.
- Strongly support by systematic operating instructions.
- Enclosed in an attractive ABS plastic/wooden box
- Input Voltage : 180-260 Volts, 50 Hz
- Output Voltage : 230 Volts ± 1%
- Inverter efficiency : 80% minimum
- Over Load Capacity : 110% for 15 minutes.
- Cooling : Forced air cooling
- Technology : PWM
- Rectifier Type : Constant Voltage and current, controlled with facility to change the battery in float, Boost and Trickle modes with automatic change over between float and Trickle mode.
- Ripple in D.C. : Less than 2%
- Protection : Over Load, Low Voltage, High Voltage and Battery Over Charge, Deep Discharge, Short Circuit.
- Indication : Output, Charger and Battery Operation.
- Isolation : The Output is isolated from the line, Provided with spike, Surge, Noise, RFI, and EMI suppression.
- Fault Creation : Provided on board
- Test Points : Provided on board to observe the waveform and signals
- Cabinet : Enclosed in an attractive ABS plastic / wooden box
- Standard Accessories : Instruction and Experiment Manual