Verification Of Bernoulli’s Theorem
Verification Of Bernoulli’s Theorem – Engineering Equipment
- This unit consists of a rectangular transparent flow section through which water is to be flown the velocity of water is changes as cross sectional area of channel changes.
- The changes of head can be measured with manometric tube connected at various sockets, along with the length of channel.
- Thus the Bernoulli’s theorem can be verified by calculating the energy & head of water at different section.
- Steady flow arrangement.
- Transparent flow section.
- Independent measurement of pressure head.
- Variable flow rate arrangement.
- Self sufficient unit.
Flow channel: –
a)Width of Channel = 0.05 m
b) Length of Chanel = 0.7 m
• Flow control valve to change graph.
• Transparent acrylic tubes and scales fixed over the flow channel to measure head- 11Nos. or 9Nos.
• Measuring tank- 295 X 345 X 345 mm
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm