This page was exported from Labappara scientific instrument
Export date: Tue Aug 11 21:34:06 2020 / +0000 GMT
Verification Of Bernoulli’s Theorem
Product Categories: Engineering Equipment, Hydraulic Lab
Product Tags: Engineering Equipment
Product Page: https://www.labappara.com/product/verification-bernoullis-theorem/
Verification Of Bernoulli's Theorem - Engineering Equipment
- This unit consists of a rectangular transparent flow section through which water is to be flown the velocity of water is changes as cross sectional area of channel changes.
- The changes of head can be measured with manometric tube connected at various sockets, along with the length of channel.
- Thus the Bernoulli's theorem can be verified by calculating the energy & head of water at different section.
- Steady flow arrangement.
- Transparent flow section.
- Independent measurement of pressure head.
- Variable flow rate arrangement.
- Self sufficient unit.
Flow channel: -
a)Width of Channel = 0.05 m
b) Length of Chanel = 0.7 m
• Flow control valve to change graph.
• Transparent acrylic tubes and scales fixed over the flow channel to measure head- 11Nos. or 9Nos.
• Measuring tank- 295 X 345 X 345 mm
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm
Product added date: 2017-06-30 10:55:15
Product modified date: 2018-05-04 12:36:21
Product export as MS Document by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.