Water Bath – Scientific Equipment
A water bath is laboratory equipment made from a container filled with heated water. It is used to incubate samples in water at a constant temperature over a long period of time.
- It is also used to enable certain chemical reactions to occur at high temperature.
- A heated bath is used in the laboratory to allow a chemical reaction to occur at an elevated temperature.
- The heated bath is a fluid placed in an open (metal) pot. Water and silicone oil are the most commonly used fluids.
- High precision water bath. Temperature range from ambient temperature to 100 C.
- Temperature controlled by Mercury contact thermometer with a sensitivity of + 0.1 0 C.
- Suitable for all laboratory applications requiring constant temperature with high degree accuracy.
- Double walled inside Stainless steel and outside mild steel sheet.
- A glass window is fixed on the front.
- Complete with stirrer, with speed regulator.
- Operates pm 220/230 volts A.C
Available in size – 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”
- Concentric rings, copper die pressed.
- And polished hemispherical type
- With handle.