MICROPROCESSOR HAEMOGLOBIN METER
MICROPROCESSOR HAEMOGLOBIN METER – Analytical Equipments
Microprocessor Hemoglobin Meter is used to determine the hemoglobin concentration in the blood sample.
The measurement hemoglobin concentration is carried out at wavelength of 546 nm.
Using state-of-the-art LED technology the green light produced is projected through the sample and measured by sensitive photodiode.
The measurements are made using cyanmethemoglobin method used through the world.
Hemoglobin is an iron-containing protein found in the red blood cells .
It enables the red cells to carry oxygen from lungs to the rest of the body and carry carbon dioxide back.
The hemoglobin level indicates the blood’s oxygen-carrying capacity and can play a major role in the early diagnosis of many illnesses such as thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, malaria and hook worm etc.
- Direct Display in Hb. units
- Highly Stable & Easy To Operate Storage of Factor in Memory
- Range 54 0hm, 3 Digit LED display soft touch membrane keys.
- 1 ml solution measurement.
- Mains operated with optical density and % transmission.
- Cone., K Factor, Std. measurement. Soft touch membrane Keys.