Rocking Microtome -Biology Laboratory Equipment
- Cambridge rocking microtome which has given outstanding service to numerous micro chemists
- It is designed for sectioning comparatively soft, wax-embedded tissues with a thickness range. Calibrated in, the section cutting thickness can be set easily and quickly by a single control.
- It is recommended for elementary biology & pathology students.
- The rocking microtome is an extremely reliable instrument comprising of three moving parts.
- The lead screw mechanism incorporates quality precision engineering.
- The cutting stroke is controlled by a single control lever which minimizes the operator skill required.
- It carries wide choice of specimen holders cylindrical holders, standard orientating & wood block holders for sectioning was embedded specimens.