Senior Microscope 6″
Senior Microscope 6″ – Scientific Laboratory Educational Equipment
The senior microscope is defined as the shortest distance between two points on a specimen that can still be distinguished by the observer or camera system as separate entities.
- Two objective 10X, 45X.
- 100 mm Dia screen Projection Microscope.
- One eye piece 10X.
- Fitted with 12v- 21w halogen lamp.
- Mechanical Stage.
- With intensity control knob.
- Nicely packed in wooden box.
- Microscope Body is heavy duty, inclined monocular type with sturdy base.
- Equipped with Coarse & Fine Focusing systems with Quadruple revolving Nose Piece.
- Plain stage (120x120mm) with graduated Mechanical Stage for X-Y movements of specimen slide.
- Built in light by 6V-20W halogen lamp with continuously variable light intensity control.
- The whole system of condenser & light arrangement is moveable up & down by rack & pinion to get the optimum results.
- Projection Doom of screen size 150 mm is rotatable through 360°.
- Objectives : Achromatic 10x & 20x/40x (SL)
- Projection Eye Piece : 10x (Huy)
- Packed in a thick and attractive plywood box.