Losses In Pipe Fitting Apparatus
Losses In Pipe Fitting Apparatus- Engineering Equipment
The unit provide study of losses of pipe in various pipe fitting. A unit consists of Major and minor losses associated with pipe flow in piping networks helps in determining the pumping power requirements, material and fittings selection. A good understanding of such losses helps engineers in designing optimum fluid distribution systems, process plants etc. This apparatus is designed to introduce students to minor flow losses (Fittings) in Pipes
- Block Type Acrylic Differential Manometer (250-0-250 mm)
- Number of fittings : 4 Nos
- Flow control valve to change Discharge.
- Transparent pizometer tubes with scale to measure measuring tank discharge.
- Measuring tank Dimensions- 295 X 345 X 345 mm
- Sump tank Dimensions- 900 X 350 X 350 mm