Anderson Bridge – Physics Laboratory Equipment
Aim To determine the self inductance of the coil (L) using Anderson’s bridge. To calculate the value of inductive reactance (XL) of the coil at a particular frequency.
- Anderson Bridge for measurement of inductance in terms of capacity and resistance.
- Ratio dials each having resistance 10, 100 , 1000 ohms.
- Decade dials of x 10, x 100, and x 1000 ohms.
- Decade dials of above for inductance ohms.
- Decade dials of x.1, x 1, and x 10 ohms.
- A buzzer is provided for the source of A.C supply.
- Anderson Bridge with constant coils.
- Anderson Bridge with Manganian coils.
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Outstanding performance
- Compact design
- Rust proof
Main Features of the Bridge:
- R – 3 decade resistance dials having value from 1 ohm to 1 K ohm
- R 3 decade resistance dials having value from 10 ohm to 10 K ohm
- C1 – 2 fixed Standard Capacitors having values 0.1 mfd and 0.2 mfd
- P = Q – Fixed Standard values of 1000 ohms each
- S – Single decade resistance dial having values from 0.1 ohm to 1 ohm
- L – Three unknown Inductances are also provided
- Inbuilt A.C supply of frequency 1 KHz, D.C supply of 3 volts and Digital Null Detector for DC & AC balance is provided.
- 6 interconnection Leads with 4 mm banana plugs, 3 unknown Inductances are provided on board. Comprehensive User Manual will explain required results