Blood Cell Counter
Blood Cell Counter – Laboratory Equipment
- Blood cell counter to there is adequate number of red blood cell in the circulation a red blood cell count is carried out.
- Blood cell counts are traditionally expressed as the number of cell per cubic milliliter of blood.
- For blood cell counting and simple cimputations. including percentage
- Each unit counts upto 999 and last unit tantalizes the different cells
- A bell automatically sounds at every hundred.
Available in keys –
- Blood Cell Counter with in 5 keys.
- Blood Cell Counter with in 8 keys.