Hot Plate (Round)
Hot Plate (Round) – Scientific Equipment
In laboratory, hot plates are generally used to heat glassware or its contents. Some hot plates also contain a magnetic stirrer, allowing the heated liquid to be stirred automatically.
Body is fabricated out of thick mild steel sheet duly finished in white stoving enamel/powder coated paint with mat finished color combinations. The hot plate made of cast iron or top is made of highly polished stainless steel sheet precisely machined & smoothed duly finished in heat resistant black paint is firmly mounted on the body. Heavy duty heating elements are securely layer under the plate to operate on 220 V AC 50 Hz single phase. Temp. Is controlled by a three-heat rotary switch / energy regulator as per demand.
- Single 20cms (8) dia. Molded top. With SS sheet top.
- Double two plates 20cms (8) dia. Molded top. With SS sheet top.
- Coil type 20 cm ( 8) dia.
- Mild steel body
- Cast iron hot plate
- Works on 220VAC
- Temperature is controlled by a three heat rotary switch
- Hot plate dia cm 8″‘
- Round , single, 20cm(8”) dia. Moulded top
- Round, double, two plate of 20cm (8”) dia.
- Coil type, 20 cm (8”) dia.