INCUBATORS (B.O.D.) ALUMINIUM – Scientific Equipment
These incubators with triple walled chamber in thick layer of quality glass wool in order to prevent heat loss. A special cooking unit is fitted as for low temperature in lower area of working chamber and inner chamber for heating at high temperature. This temperature varies from 50c to 500c that can be adjusted with the thermo regulator at a minimum point variation of +10C.
Air circulation fans have been fitted in these incubators to keep inside chamber temperature constant. These incubators are equipped with digital controller and toggle switch, indicator lamps for visibility and easy handling, with complete automatic system of connecting plug and cord on 220 V A/C. We also offer these incubators with the optional temperature controllers as per the requirements of clients.
- The low temperature incubator is made of double walled M.S. sheet finished with epoxy based powder coating.
- Inner chamber is made of highly polished stainless steel / anodized aluminum.
- Two doors are provided. of INCUBATORS (B.O.D.) ALUMINIUM.
- Inner door is made of transparent acrylic for inspecting specimens.
- Outer door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape with lock and key.
- Temperature range from 5°C to 50°C with an accuracy of ±1°C provided with two air circulating fans, high performance compressor , cooling coils, heating elements, digital Temperature control and display is also fitted with a door operated illumination and a castor wheel for easy mobility.
Inner Chamber Size- 455 x 410 x 610 mm