Over Head Projector
Over Head Projector – Scientific Laboratory Educational Equipment
An overhead projector is a variant of slide projector that is used to display images to an audience.. In which a focusing lens projects light from an illuminated slide onto a projection screen where a real image is formed.
- Light weight and sturdy model.
- With clear aperture 240×240.
- Imported halogen lamp with heavy transformer.
- Cooling fan with folding projection arm.
- Provide with Fresnel lens & efficient light intensity switch.
- Packed in thermocole case with card box.
- Same as 63 Fitted with dual bulb.
- The fused bulb can be changed instantly by shifting the level.
- Provide with 240volt 250watts & 240volt 150watts.
- Incorporated with low intensity 24 V/250 W bulb and built in solid state control transformer
- The Focusing in the projector is done by smooth rack and pinion system
- Equipped with imported Fresnel lens and automatic thermostatically controlled cooling system that helps in enhancing its efficiency
- Size of Projection Stage: 25 x 25 cm
- Supplied With: Roll attachment
- Cellophane rolls – 10 meters
- Grease pencils – six
- Dust Cover – one
- Cleaning cloth – one