Ganong’s Potometer – Laboratory Equipment
- A Ganong’s potometer is a piece of apparatus used to measure the rate of water loss from a plant.
- The potometer measures the water lost through transpiration of the plant and not the water taken up by the plant.
- Borosilicate glass for measuring absorption of water by transpiring plants.
- It is used for measuring the rate of water uptake by a leafy plant shoot.
- Ganong’s Potometer that are fabricated, using exceptional quality imported glass tubing that offers durable structure to them.
- High efficiency
- Sturdy construction
- Optimal performance
- Ganong’s Potometer on stand with packed in card box.
- Ganong’s Potometer with borosile glass.