Screen for Projection and Epidiascope (Automatic Type)
Screen for Projection and Epidiascope (Automatic Type) – Scientific Laboratory Educational Equipment
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are offering an exclusive array of Projection Screens. Extensively used in sports stadiums, shopping complexes and for advertising, these screens are manufactured using premium quality raw material and cutting-edge technology as per the set industry standards. The offered screens are known for clear picture quality, fine finish, compact size and durable finish standards. Keeping in mind the varied requirements of the clients, we offer these Projection Screens in different sizes.
- Wall Type Screen
- Wall Screen with Tripod Stand
- Wall Screen Spring Action
- Spring Action with Tripod Stand
Range of Screen Size
- 50″x50″ or 125x125cm
- 50″x70″ or 125x175cm
- 60″x60″ or 150x150cm
- 60″x80″ or 150x200cm
- 70″x90″ or 175x230cm
- Enabled with strong spring roller mechanism, height adjustment and wall mounting features, these screens are widely used in classroom and conference halls. Our Projection Screen is made and designed at our state of the art machining facility, in-sync with the globally laid quality standards.
- Automatic type.
- But on heavy tripod metal stand.
- The stand is folding type
- With spring action
- Built in with accurate color reproduction and scratch resistant housing
- It has unbreakable steel casting
- Excellent contrast, long service life and height adjustment are some of the salient attributes of our screen
a) Projection Screen (Tripod Model) Deluxe 180x230cm
b) Projection Screen (Tripod Model) Deluxe 132x178cm
c) Projection Screen (Tripod Model) Deluxe 150x150cm
d) Projection Screen (Tripod Model) Deluxe 125x125cm
- MULTIMADIA PROJECTION SCREEN (With Metallic stand)e) Projection Screen(High Grain) Tripod Model 180x230cmf) Projection Screen (High Grain) Tripod Model 132x178cm
g) Projection Screen (High Grain) Tripod Model 150x150cm
h) Projection Screen (High Grain) Tripod Model 125x125cm
- The opaque projector or epidiascope is a device which displays opaque materials by shining a bright screen onto the object from above.
- A system is used to focus an image of the material onto a viewing screen.