Tablet Hardness Tester (Monsanto type)
Tablet Hardness Tester (Monsanto type) – Laboratory Equipment
- Tablet hardness tester (Monsanto type) is a laboratory technician used by the laboratory to test the breaking point and structural integrity of a tablet under conditions of storage, and handling before usage.
- The breaking point of a tablet is based on its shape.
- Monsanto type small portable device to measure the hardness.
- A fairly instrument for taking quick reading for the hardness of Tablets
- Made using brass turned parts
- Duly chromium plated with scale length of 66 mm
- Calibrated to read between 0 to 20 kg of hardness division
- The unit is enclosed in plastic case
- Used to determine the edge-to-edge (diametric) tablet hardness
- Superior functionality
- High accuracy
- Easy to operate