Thevin’s Theorem – Electronics Laboratory Equipment
- Any combination of batteries and resistances with two terminals can be replaced by a single voltage source e and a single series resistor r.
- The value of e is the open circuit voltage at the terminals.
- And the value of r is e divided by the current with the terminals short circuited.
Instrument comprises of the following:
- One Fixed Output DC Regulated Power Supply of 12 V 250mA
- Two moving coil meters
- Circuit printed on the front panel.
- One ON/OFF Switch with jewel light is provided on the front panel.
- Made of Heavy duty metal box construction
- Instruction Manual