Three Finger Clamp
Three Finger Clamp – Scientific Equipment
Three finger clamps are used to hold larger pieces of glassware and odd-shaped objects. Made of al-alloy die casting Capacity hold upto 75mm dia provided M.S. with 7″ rod Chrome plated articles jaws are rubber covered finish powder coated.
- Brass oxidised with boss head.
- Provide with 7” mild steel rod C.P.
- And holds upto 75 mm die articles.
- Clamp is staple painted, jaws are cork lined.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy
- Made of brass casted and C.P.
- High operational fluency
- Easy to use
- Optimum strength
- Longer functional life
- Require minimum maintenance