Anderson Pipette – Laboratory Equipment
- Anderson Pipette that is used in laboratories to find out particles size in any suspension.
- Particle size Determination apparatus, (Sedimentation pipette, Anderson) consisting of 500ml.
- Provided pipette is precisely designed using quality assured raw material and technology in with industry quality standards.
- Graduated cylinder, graduation from 0 to 20 cm and fitted with 10 ml.
- Pipette with three way stopcock, the tip of pipette at the level of 0 mark at the cylinder.