Antibiotic Zone Reader
Antibiotic Zone Reader – Laboratory Equipment
- The Antibiotic zone reader provides a rapid accurate method for determining the strength of antibiotic materials by measuring the diameter of an inhibited zone in petri dish.
- In use, the discs are placed on a petri-dish prepared with agar and inoculated with bacteria
- The bacteria cover the entire dish except for a circular inhibition zone around, it being a function of the strength of the antibiotic
- This zone reader measures the diameter of the inhibited zone to 0.02 mm. with the range of 0 to 35 mm.
- Work on 230 volts A.C. 50 C/S.
- It is specially used in the hospital and laboratory.
- Strong construction
- Low maintenance
- Rust proof body
- Superior functionality