Double Convex Lens
Double Convex Lens – Physics Optical Equipment
- Spherical Double Convex Lenses are highly polished and well edged and are used for magnification of the light.
- The lenses are designed using the finest quality glass material, which is widely used in various Medical Colleges, Research Institutes and Medical Fraternities.
- The fact that a double convex lens is thicker across its middle is an indicator that it will converge rays of light that travel parallel to its principal axis.
- A double convex lens is a converging lens.
- A double convex lens is also symmetrical across both its horizontal and vertical axis.
- This lens is perfect for doing optical experiments comparing focal lengths and convex vs. concave lenses.
- These have positive focal length and two inwards parallel surfaces to redirect the light. Further, these are known for optimum quality and smooth finish.
- Precise design
- Suitable for use with optical benches
- Well polished
- Optimum quality
- Smooth finish.
Diameter Focal length
50 mm 5-100 cm
75 mm 5-100 cm