Incubators (Bacteriological) Stainless Steel
INCUBATORS (BACTERIOLOGICAL) STAINLESS STEEL – Laboratory Instrument
- Memert Type Temperature from room temp. to 80°C. Double walled and single
- Door with glass window. Inner chamber of enodised INCUBATORS (BACTERIOLOGICAL) STAINLESS STEEL.
This Bacteriological Incubator stainless steel manufactured by us is used for the purpose of growing and maintaining several microbiological organisms and bacteria. Manufactured under the supervision of several trained professionals, using high quality raw materials and advanced technology, this product has a strong and durable body. This incubator finds application in several research centers and biology schools. Owing to its quality and reasonable pricing, this product is one of the primary preferences of the customers.
Incubators are sturdy, with double walled construction with complete inner chamber made of Stainless Steel. Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel Sheet, finished with powder coated paint. 75 mm gap between the walls is filled with special grade glass wool for proper insulation and to avoid heat losses.Inner chamber fabricated with ribs for adjusting shelves to convenient height. Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.Shelves are made Stainless Steel Sheet as per chamber. Door is insulated & fitted with heavy hinges. Door has Double glass window which facilitate inspection of samples without opening the door.Heating elements is made of high grade imported wire are put inside the porcelain beads and placed at the bottom and side ribs for uniform temperature all over the space.
- Temperature is controlled by imported capillary type thermostat from ambient to 80°C.
- Temperature control knob is graduated in centigrade degrees after actually observing the temperature in steady state.
- An L-shaped prismatic glass Thermometer is fitted on top of the Incubator for reading the chamber temperature.
Supplied with cord and plug suitable to operate on 220 V single phase, 50 Hz, AC supply
300 x 300 x 300 MM (12″ x 12″ x 12″)
300 x 300 x 300 MM (14″ x 14″ x 14″)
300 x 300 x 300 MM (18″ x 18″ x 18″)
300 x 300 x 300 MM (24″ x 24″ x 24″)