P.H Meter – Laboratory Equipment
- PH meter probes measure the voltage or potential difference of the solution in which it is dipped.
- By measuring potential difference, hydrogen ion concentration can be calculated using the laboratory equation.
- Which gives the relationship between Hydrogen ion concentration and Voltage or Potential.
- PH meter table model with electrode.
- PH meter table model without electrode.
- Robust design
- Optimum quality
- Easy to install
- Flawless performance
- Easy usage
- Long service life
- Display 3½ LED
- Range 0-14 pH 0±1999 mV
- Resolution 0.01 pH 1 mV
- Temperature Compensation Manual Automatic
- Power Requirement 220 V AC
- With Dust Cover & Instruction Manual.