Photo Electric Calorimeter
Photo Electric Calorimeter – Laboratory Equipment
- A Photoelectric calorimeter that uses a photo tube or photocell, a set of color filters, an amplifier, and an indicating meter for quantitative determination of color.
- If a photoelectric cell instead of the eye is used to compare intensities, the instrument is called a photoelectric calorimeter.
- The result in the form of optical density transmission is available on the display.
- Eight imported optical glass filters covering complete visible range of 400 -700nm are mounted on a rotating disc.
- It’s all imported filters make it highly accurate as per international standards.
- Highly sensitive photo sensor and use of latest IC technology makes the instrument highly rugged, and economical in maintenance.
- A minimum sample volume of 1ml id required to carry out the analysis.
- Provision has been made to switch on the lamp source only when required, thereby increasing the life .
- Chemical/clinical laboratories
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Medicine plants
- Water treatment plants
- Photoelectric Calorimeter with 8 filters Analog.
- Photoelectric Calorimeter with 8 filters Digital.