Digital Colony Counter
Digital Colony Counter – Scientific Equipment
Digital Colony Counters that are equipped with a powerful magnifying glass of 110 mm diameter. These provide uniform and uninterrupted glare free illumination to the area of application, and also give an audible confirmation for each count.
- Digital Colony Counter is designed for quick and accurate counting of bacterial and mould colonies in petri dishes.
- A Digital colony counter is an instrument used to count colonies of bacteria or other microorganisms growing on an agar plate.
- Such counters are used to estimate the number of microorganisms within a liquid or product.
- Digital Readout from 0 – 9999
- Auto Marker Pen
- Wolff huegel glass grid with focusing facility
Following are the technical specifications of the digital colony counters:
Digital Display 4 digit, 9999 Maximum Count
Dish Size 110 mm
Magnification × 1.7
Dimensions L 210 × B 250 × H 90 mm (Approx.)
Weight 3 Kg. (Approx.)
Power 230 V ± 10 % AC, 50 Hz, 40 W