Mechanical Heat Pump
Mechanical Heat Pump – Engineering Equipment
- Mechanical components of heat pump are displayed on powder coated fabricated stand.
- The primer consists of a hermetically sealed compressor, heat rejection chamber, drier-filter, expansion device, and heat pump absorption chamber.
- Hot from the heat absorption chamber in the tank are sucked by the compressor, is compressed and sent to the heat rejection chamber.
- Liquid emerging is from the heat rejection chamber passes through the expansion device; it is throttled to low pressure & temperature & sent to heat absorption device where it boils.
- A drier filter is in the way to throttling device.
- Separate pressure gauges are provided to measure heat absorption device and heat rejection device Pressures at various locations.
- Energy meter is provided to measure energy consumed by compressor.
- Rotameter in the liquid line is incorporated to measure the refrigerant flow.