Time Constant Of Thermocouples & Thermometer
The setup consists of a Heat source controlled with the help of digital temperature controller at any preset value. A thermometer/thermo-couple pocket is provided to insert the thermometer/thermo-couple in it.
The time constant of different thermometer/thermo-couple can be calculated with the set-up. A stopwatch is
also provided for measurement of time. A Heat sink is fitted to cool down the thermometer/ thermo-couple. All components are assembled on a base plate to form table top set-up.
To determine time constant of a given thermometer/thermo-couple
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
Electricity supply : 220 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
Table for set-up support.
- Heat Source : Provided with Ceramic insulation.
- Heater : Ni-chrome Wire Heater.
- Temp. Controller : Digital Temperature controller, 0 to 200°C
- ICE Pot : Compatible capacity.
- Thermometer : Glass Thermometer, Range 0-100°C.
- Thermo-couple : Fe-Constant an type
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along
with the Apparatus
- The whole unit is assembled rigidly on a panel plate.
Most of the parts are powder coated and rests are painted with auto paints.